BEI Electronics (BEI) is committed to preventing the introduction of counterfeit materials into our products. BEI will plan, implement, and control processes, appropriate to the organization and the product, for the prevention of counterfeit or suspect counterfeit materials use and their inclusion in product(s) delivered to the customer.
To achieve this, BEI:
- Uses materials that are manufactured by or for the original component manufacturers or authorized distributors.
- Implemented verification activities that include inspection or periodic testing when there is high risk of nonconformities including counterfeit materials.
- Utilizes procurement controls including the use of approved sources, original manufacturers, authorized distributors, and monitoring of counterfeit materials reporting from external sources.
- Counterfeit material detection includes awareness of unauthorized copy, imitation, substitution, or modified materials presented as genuine.
- Informs our suppliers of this policy and hold suppliers accountable for compliance.
- Investigates all incidents of suspected counterfeit materials reported to BEI.
- Maintains appropriate processes to isolate quarantine and remove counterfeit materials from BEI’s supply chain and make appropriate disclosures to the proper authorities.
|All||Initial Document Release||00||03/26/2019|