BEI Electronics Company Wide Certified IPC Training
BEI’s commitment to provide full and complete IPC training demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement of product quality and reliability. Certified IPC training provides our staff with the credentials which represents their understanding of the industry best practices and demonstrates their skill sets to achieve those industry requirements.
Our employees are provided with full IPC-A-610 Workmanship and ESD training. Soldering and Rework personnel are provided with J-STD-001 and IPC 7711/7721 Training. An internal training database tracks each employee’s training and expiration dates. All training is conducted by BEI’s fully Certified IPC Trainer.
Program Highlights our Commitment to Quality –
- Business Management System developed around the ISO 9001:2008 Standard
- ISO Certified – March 29, 2004
- Certified IPC Trainer on staff with dedicated training room to enhance skills sets and understanding
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability Workmanship Standard
- J-STD-001 Soldering Standard
- IPC 7711/7721 Rework and Repair
- Conducts regular training classes for employees and customers
- Plant-wide ESD program in strict accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Committed to continuous improvement, root cause analysis and corrective actions
Continuous Improvement…It’s a never ending journey. Come join us as partners in our journey together.